Tuesday, April 13, 2010

My Best Friend

My best friend is someone in my school.Although she is not that smart,she understands my problems. Her hair is up to her shoulder and her hair is black as a raven. She has big nice eyes which most people don't have.Her eyes are so blue like the sky and they twinkle like the stars above in the night time sky, when she is excited about something .She comforts those who are depressed and also loves to wear dresses. Her dresses look like what dolls would wear.She is very tan that when you look at her she looks like a sun goddess that people stop and stare.She has the whitest teeth on Earth that it shines really bright when you look at her.She is the president of the student council, she inspires many many people. She lives in a big mansion just behind the old church and has her very own plasma TV in her room! She is perfect, yes indeed and she loves to stare at boys when she's free. Her parents always host the greatest parties and always go out of town. And when they do she always hosts swimming pool or slumber parties!
I care for her,she cares for me. When I am bored,she always keeps me company!
she is really popular in school! That all the boys go after her. But people do say I am prettier but thats all rubbish because everybody wants to be like her! (not me)
When she laughs her dimples show and her laugh lights up the whole room!
People follow her around like puppy dogs and I really get pissed at that!
I have come to the end of describing how is my best friend,aren't you just enchanted with her.
Do you want to know her name? I bet you do!
Her name is Pepper like the girl in iron-man2!
But sad to say she is not real but I bet you all want her as your best friend!
So do I! Of course,of course. Everybody thinks she is a superstar!

7 Comments:

Blogger kevina said...

Kaitlyn dear, your puntuation marks are a little messy. Please leave a spacing after the full-stop before continuing your sentence. Paragraphing structure cant really be seen, if i'm not wrong its the 2nd paragraph that you forgot to Capitalise your 'She'.

April 20, 2010 at 9:08 PM  
Blogger K@itlyN @nn M@rie Ch@n said...

Excuse me Kevina dear, I do not need to capitalise the 's' for the word 'she'. And why is your 'c' in capitalise capital?

April 20, 2010 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger kevina said...

Kaitlyn dear, when starting a new sentence a captialised 'S' is compulsory. To tell you to CAPTITALISE it dear.

April 20, 2010 at 9:20 PM  
Blogger K@itlyN @nn M@rie Ch@n said...

OK FINE:) You are correct for once. Yay!

April 20, 2010 at 9:23 PM  
Blogger Jaseema said...

my comment is same as kevina's

April 20, 2010 at 9:24 PM  
Blogger kevina said...

Thanks Jaseema, english is very important dear, you must write it with a wide consideration. Hope you get my point dear, do write better in your following posts, it is compulsory.

April 20, 2010 at 9:29 PM  
Blogger LOUISA;D said...

Hi!

August 29, 2010 at 6:35 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home