Wednesday, March 3, 2010

introducing....ME!

Hi,let me introduce myself.
My name is Kaitlyn Ann Marie,nice name right?
I KNOW! it's like the best name in the world,its so unique:)....
Anyway,I'm half filipino and half chinese
(my mom is filipino& my dad is chinese:)
Oh,Let me tell you something exciting,ok ahem....
my birthday is next Wednesday!!!.I know right! its so exciting!
Hmmm more details um I'm in secondary school which is awesome
Bcos' the tests are so fun compared to primary school!
Bleh.
I'm in the school's badminton team and that is very surprising cos' everybody thinks I'm in dance or ELDDS(which is drama)
And to tell you the truth I didnt even know I could get in badminton.
Especially the school team!!!
The coach said he thinks I can do it and gave me that chance
So even though I act funny during the badminton training,
I work hard Bcos I really do not want to be kicked out.
that is a no no
I like going to catechism at my church bcos the people are so fun!
I like travelling on an aeroplane bcos I love it when
the air stewardesses serve me whatever I want.
(well not all that I want)
Thats totally awesome
And the toilets are soo fun bcos
the way it flushes is really scary and that makes me laugh!
haha
I would really love to go travelling on an aeroplane with my
BFFs-Melanie,Sonia and Rachel and etc.
My hobbies are swimming,tennis,badminton,hiking and etc
I really have a talent at Art thats what people say
So I have come to the end of my post.
Hope you enjoyed reading my blog and
look out for my next post!
See you!
Thank you for reading Kaitlyn's blog
I hope to see you again
Kaitlyn's blog will be closing in 10 minutes
See you next time:)
GOODBYE.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home