Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The Curious Sam

Sam:Mister,what are you doing?

Pump Attendant:Well hello there little boy,right now I am pumping petrol into your father's car.

Sam:What for?

Pump Attendant::Little boy,do you like riding in your father's car?

Sam:Of course I do! I love it when daddy shows me the city lights.My daddy drives really fast you know.

Pump Attendant::Well,don't you ever wonder what makes the car move?

Sam:Well...I haven't really thought about it but now that you are asking,I am.

Pump Attendant:Do you want to know the secret in moving cars?

Sam:Yes please!

Pump Attendant:The secret is...pumping petrol.

Sam:Petrol?Mister,may I ask what is that?

Pump attendant:It's a secret liquid that is pumped in cars and after it is pumped in,the car magically moves!

Sam:Wow mister!That is really cool! May I ask if that is what you are doing?

Pump Attendant:You are one smart feller.Okay,looks like I am done here.

Sam:Done?Wow that was fast!I really want to know about petrol.

Pump Attendant:How about the next time you come,I will answer any question you ask about petrol

Sam:You got yourself a deal!Thanks mister.It was nice talking to you!

Pump Attendant:You too little boy!


1 Comments:

Blogger THE SCRIBE said...

Please leave a space after your punctuation marks. Using different colours for different characters could really help the readers. Good job!

April 12, 2010 at 9:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home